A critical part of any project is effective, innovative design and review. We specialize in providing our clients with critical, environmentally-minded review of plans. Our staff has years of experience designing and reviewing site plans that maximize natural resource protection. We have worked with state and local communities in reviewing and creating innovative design criteria to best preserve and maintain the resources of our clients for future generations. Our mitigation designs consider all traditional criteria, but emphasize the creation of viable ecological communities which will support a diverse assemblage of wildlife well into the future. Our staff has designed wildlife culvert systems, artificial hibernacula for rare snakes, and predator-proof nesting areas for state-listed turtles.
- Wetland Mitigation Design and Implementation
- Wildlife Corridor and Culvert Design
- Woodland and Wetland Plan Review
- Reptile and Amphibian Habitat Design
- Stewardship and Natural Areas Management Plans