Habitat loss, from vernal pools to beech-maple forests, has resulted in fragmentation and the decline ofnumerous populations of plant and animal species. At HRM we provide expert consultation services to government agencies, non-profits, and private clients. Using standard and state-of-the-art procedures, we strive to provide innovative, cost-effective approaches to protecting and restoring wildlife habitat and maximizing the potential for species use. Every effort is taken to best manage and protect our client’s conservation interests.
- Habitat Restoration and Creation
- Prescribed Ecological Burn Site Supervision
- Invasive and Exotic Species Control
- Conservation Easement Planning and Preparation
- Wetland and Upland Restoration
- Stream Bank Restoration and Stabilization
- Riparian and Buffer Zone Restoration